jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Goel <deic...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Capturing request-send-time and response-receive-time
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2018 04:50:59 GMT
You might have to instrument your code for that (time when it receives
request from JMeter,  time when it sends out response to JMeter) and then
cross-check with JMeter timings

Deepak
"The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are
treated. Please consider stopping the cruelty by becoming a Vegan"

+91 73500 12833
deicool@gmail.com

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/deicool
LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/deicool