jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Mathijs Groen <mgr...@voogd.com>
Subject RE: view both successfull and failed assertions
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2018 11:56:26 GMT
Hi,

For a testing tool it's basic core functionality to have  an overview all assertions in 1
screen/overview - both passed as well as failed.

How can I do an enhancement request - what's the procedure for that?

Thanks,
Mathijs Groen

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Deepak Shetty <shettyd@gmail.com>
Verzonden: Thursday, 4 October 2018 19:03
Aan: JMeter Users List <user@jmeter.apache.org>
Onderwerp: Re: view both successfull and failed assertions

Hi
you should probably raise an enhancement request - i dont see why it should be either.
You could always add 2 different Assertion Results , one to log successes and one to log errors
personally though the success result is trivial , I wonder what your use case is that you
need to know .

regards
deepak