jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: view both successfull and failed assertions
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2018 20:31:53 GMT
Hi
Your desire
Request 1
  Assert A success
  Assertion B Success
Request 2
  Assert A fails because blah

Current state
Request 1
Request 2
  Assert A fails because blah

I dont see the difference or the use (Definitions of basic functionality
aside). The first one doesn't add much value.

It is however, how the listeners behave when they actually write to file so
I guess the Listener should behave in the same way when showing it in the
GUI so an enhancement should be fine.

regards
deepak