jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: view both successfull and failed assertions
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2018 03:04:31 GMT
actually  the way the other listeners work is if both errors and successes
are unchecked then all samplers are logged
If you save the results to file you can (save as XML with save assertion
results) you can see it logged too - Im guessing you wanted to see
something in the Assertion Results sampler when there is a success right -
there isnt a message to show though. A success assertion looks like

<assertionResult>
    <name>Response AssertionA</name>
    <failure>false</failure>
    <error>false</error>