jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <pmoua...@apache.org>
Subject New book on Apache JMeter by 3 committers of the project
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2018 19:50:00 GMT
Hello All,

I am happy to announce that 3 committers of Apache JMeter (including me)
have authored a new book on JMeter that you can buy online at:

   - https://leanpub.com/master-jmeter-from-load-test-to-devops

If you'd like to read more about its inception:

   -
   https://www.ubik-ingenierie.com/blog/book-master-jmeter-from-load-testing-to-devops/

We'll be grateful if you can spread this news around you.

We will be very happy to offer it to any member of JMeter Team to thank
them for their great works for years (if they think they can still learn
something :-) of course ), just send us a mail.

Thanks a lot
Regards
Antonio Gomes Rodrigues, Milamber and Philippe M.