jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Felix Schumacher <felix.schumac...@internetallee.de>
Subject Re: JUnit Setup Issues
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2018 20:11:06 GMT

Am 06.09.2018 um 20:13 schrieb Maxwell Falcon:
> Hello, this is my first time using the mailing list, so I hope that I am posting in the
right channel/list.

> Essentially I am trying to run some of my Junit tests in JMeter.  Right now I have exported
my project as a .jar and put the .jar in the lib/junit directory.  In JMeter I add the Junit
sampler and results tree listener.   In the JUnit sampler I select my classname and test and
then hit run.  I get response code 100 but the test shows up red and never runs.  Looking
at the log it looks the error is

> “Trying to find constructor with one String parameter returned error: community.LoginTests.<init>(java.lang.String)”
>
> I do not have a constructor in the test class. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
 If I am posting this in the wrong place then please let me know.
What happens, when you add a constructor with a String parameter?

Regards,
  Felix