jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Nayak, Soumya R." <sna...@firstam.com>
Subject Extracting values From HTTP Requests
Date Thu, 27 Sep 2018 12:54:17 GMT
Hi All,

I am submitting HTTP requests and I am getting the request content dynamically from individual
files from a local folder using the Jmeter function - "__FileToString".
I have a requirement to extract a value from a variable from the request data, so how can
I do that ?

As I have post processors which work only on response data, is there any way to extract from
the dynamic request data?

Regards,
Soumya

This message may contain confidential or proprietary information intended only for the use
of the
addressee(s) named above or may contain information that is legally privileged. If you are
not the intended addressee, or the person responsible for delivering it to the intended addressee,
you are hereby notified that reading, disseminating, distributing or copying this message
is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message by mistake, please immediately notify us by
replying to the message and delete the original message and any copies immediately thereafter.

If you received this email as a commercial message and would like to opt out of future commercial
messages, please let us know and we will remove you from our distribution list.

Thank you.~
FAFLD