jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Prateek Dua <prateek....@go-mmt.com>
Subject ElasticSearch engine-- Request reached timeout.
Date Sat, 08 Sep 2018 18:46:27 GMT
I'm using Elastic Backend Listener in my test plan to view the test run
live results in Jmeter Monitoring Dashboard but getting below error n
receiving response from ElasticSearch engine from Client side Jmeter.

ERROR i.g.d.j.b.e.ElasticSearchMetricSender: ElasticSearch Backend Listener
was unable to perform request to the ElasticSearch engine. Request reached
timeout.

Referred this link
https://dzone.com/articles/jmeter-elasticsearch-live-monitoring to
configure the Grifana Monitoring board & Elastic Backend listener
client side Jmeter

--

::DISCLAIMER::

This message is intended only for the use of the addressee and may
contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us
immediately by return e-mail and delete this e-mail and all attachments
from your system.