Hi,

I'm trying to execute DB queries ( input via CSV Config file) for multiple Users. But problem is that for every user , query is getting executed as per single row i.e. row 1 query is getting executed for User 1;  row 2  query is getting executed for User 2 ..

What I needed is that row 1 query & row 2 query should get execute for both User 1 & User 2.   please find attached screenshots of  Test Plan.

::DISCLAIMER::

This message is intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by return e-mail and delete this e-mail and all attachments from your system.