jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Prateek Dua <prateek....@go-mmt.com>
Subject http request defaults overriding http request post recording
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2018 13:00:29 GMT
Hi,

Is there any way to override Server ip, protocol in http requests via http
request defaults' details after script has been recorded ?

Scenario: I have recorded a web app & all the requests have ip 10.70.3.63..
And here case is that I have to test same web app against 2 more different
IP 10.70.3.64 & 10.70.3.65 .

So how can I easily handle this scenario ?

--

::DISCLAIMER::

This message is intended only for the use of the addressee and may
contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us
immediately by return e-mail and delete this e-mail and all attachments
from your system.