jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Prateek Dua <prateek....@go-mmt.com>
Subject JDBC Request - all queries not getting executed for User 1 & User 2
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2018 10:23:03 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to execute DB queries ( input via CSV Config file) for multiple
Users. But problem is that for every user , query is getting executed as
per single row i.e. row 1 query is getting executed for User 1;  row 2
query is getting executed for User 2 ..

What I needed is that row 1 query & row 2 query should get execute for both
User 1 & User 2.   please find attached screenshots of  Test Plan.

--

::DISCLAIMER::

This message is intended only for the use of the addressee and may
contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us
immediately by return e-mail and delete this e-mail and all attachments
from your system.