jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Felix Schumacher <felix.schumac...@internetallee.de>
Subject Re: JDBC Request - all queries not getting executed for User 1 & User 2
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2018 11:49:29 GMT

Am 20.08.2018 um 12:23 schrieb Prateek Dua:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to execute DB queries ( input via CSV Config file) for
> multiple Users. But problem is that for every user , query is getting
> executed as per single row i.e. row 1 query is getting executed for
> User 1;  row 2  query is getting executed for User 2 ..
>
> What I needed is that row 1 query & row 2 query should get execute for
> both User 1 & User 2.   please find attached screenshots of  Test Plan.
Screenshots get regularly removed by the mailing list, so we can't see
your screenshot. Try to describe what you see by text, only.

Have you tried to set "Max Number of Connections" to "0"? See
http://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/component_reference.html#JDBC_Connection_Configuration

for more information about the possible values of that field.

Regards,
  Felix