jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Prateek Dua <prateek....@go-mmt.com>
Subject Passing response to Jmeter directly ( No .jmx needed)
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2018 13:40:14 GMT
Hey Guys,

Need your help in automating Jmeter performance suite in integration with
the code directly *i.e. reading request & directly passing response to
Jmeter without reading from .jmx file.*

1. lets take one repo for ex - abc company code base.

2. Dev Integration suite run automatically moment developer commit code in
the git repo with the help of hooks.

3. *In continuation - we want our Jmeter suite trigger automatically based
on request/response received from the API integration suite via proxy. *

4. Captured API response shall get executed for set performance test
scenario via Jmeter.

--
Prateek Dua | Manager - QA
prateek.dua@go-mmt.com | 9810778750

19th floor, Tower A, B & C Epitome Building No. 5 DLF Cyber City, Phase –
III Gurgaon 122 002, India
<https://www.makemytrip.com/> <https://www.goibibo.com/>
<https://www.redbus.in/>

--

::DISCLAIMER::

This message is intended only for the use of the addressee and may
contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us
immediately by return e-mail and delete this e-mail and all attachments
from your system.