jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Janine DeBeradinis <janine.deberadi...@blackboard.com>
Subject Parallel Logic Controller
Date Fri, 20 Jul 2018 20:35:57 GMT
Hello -

I need to send some of my requests in parallel. In doing some research, I found the Parallel
Logic Controller which I can use (via the JMeter plugins).  However, I see in the logs that
a separate thread gets created for each parallel controller you use (I also read that in the
help).  So I was wondering is this bad to use?  Does it affect your overall performance?
I am using multiple parallel container in some tests. Is this ok or not recommended?

Thanks in advance.
Janine
This email and any attachments may contain confidential and proprietary information of Blackboard
that is for the sole use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient,
disclosure, copying, re-distribution or other use of any of this information is strictly prohibited.
Please immediately notify the sender and delete this transmission if you received this email
in error.