Hi Jmter users

Need your expertise to solve this below issue

We downloaded the jar file and kept in lib folder of Jmeter 3.2 as suggested in the link https://www.blazemeter.com/blog/apache-kafka-how-to-load-test-with-jmeter. We have JAVA 8 for the support and we also checked the environment variable, where Jmeter uses JDK. We got below input values for PepperBoxKafkaSampler Project team provided jaas and krb5 file and placed it under D drive

.Developer has given us   jaas.conf krb5.conf truststore.jks  .keytab file

After posting the request we are getting below error ERROR 2018/06/01 18:12:47 ERROR - com.gslab.pepper.sampler.PepperBoxKafkaSampler: Failed to get broker information org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException$NoNodeException: KeeperErrorCode = NoNode for /brokers/ids

2018/06/01 18:12:48 ERROR - jmeter.threads.JMeterThread: Error while processing sampler 'Java Request - Updated with Details' : org.apache.kafka.common.KafkaException: Failed to construct kafka producer at org.apache.kafka.clients.producer.KafkaProducer. Caused by: org.apache.kafka.common.KafkaException: javax.security.auth.login.LoginException: Unable to obtain password from user at org.apache.kafka.common.network.SaslChannelBuilder.configure(SaslChannelBuilder.java:74) at org.apache.kafka.common.network.ChannelBuilders.create(ChannelBuilders.java:60) at org.apache.kafka.clients.ClientUtils.createChannelBuilder(ClientUtils.java:79) at org.apache.kafka.clients.producer.KafkaProducer.(KafkaProducer.java:271) Caused by: javax.security.auth.login.LoginException: Unable to obtain password from user at com.sun.security.auth.module.Krb5LoginModule.promptForPass(Unknown Source) at com.sun.security.auth.module.Krb5LoginModule.attemptAuthentication(Unknown Source) at com.sun.security.auth.module.Krb5LoginModule.login(Unknown Source) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext.invoke(Unknown Source) at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext.access$000(Unknown Source)

Attached file with screenshots of sampler config and errors