jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Swathi Chandrika <swathi.kl.chandr...@gmail.com>
Subject Jmeter Kerberos
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2018 03:18:24 GMT
Hi ,

I'm trying to use jmeter for Kerberos authentication but the authentication
is not happening successfully.

Here are the steps followed:

1.Updated the krb5.conf with right hosts and kdc details.
2. Add the applications url request (that is going to redirect to auth
server and after successfully validation it will redirect to the
application.)
3. Added the HTTP authorization manager and updated with the login
information.

Tried the following:
1. Add invalid login credentials, I get error in jmeter logs saying userid
not found in kdc. So this make sure that kdc config is right.
1. If I run this script, the auth servers redirects back to the same since
it was not able to authorize
2. If I add the http header and include the UserAgent string , I get an
error saying:

WARN  - org.apache.http.client.protocol.RequestTargetAuthentication:
NEGOTIATE authentication error: No valid credentials provided (Mechanism
level: No valid credentials provided (Mechanism level: Message stream
modified (41)))

WARN  - org.apache.http.client.protocol.RequestTargetAuthentication:
NEGOTIATE authentication error: No valid credentials provided (Mechanism
level: No valid credentials provided (Mechanism level: Message stream
modified (41)))

Response headers:

Responsecode: 401

Response message: Unauthorized