jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Beto C <beto.cueva...@gmail.com>
Subject Multipart/form-data request manually with JSF viewstate
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2018 18:26:18 GMT
Helo there,

I would appreciate any guidance with the following issue: I'm trying to
generate manually a multipart/form-data request to upload a file to an web
application (this file is a *.pdf). The particular challenge here is than
in one content-disposition field in body exists a JSF ViewState value and
when I try to copy the raw content from PDF file in the body of request
sampler of jmeter, the null characters were repl aced (I find out ,
something related to the fact that clipboard does not support null
characters) and the file pdf is damaged (corrupted). If there was no such
viewstate, I would have used the Parameters and File Upload section of the
HTTP Request Sampler. Thanks for any help or guidance that could be
provided.

-- Beto C.