jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Lisa Waugh" <wa...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Fw: JMeter 4.0 - Editing existing JMeter files is VERY flaky
Date Wed, 16 May 2018 22:45:19 GMT
Hi,
I just recreated this on a brand new script that I created in jmeter 4.0.

File -> New
File -> Save Test Plan as
added HTTP Request Defaults
added Thread Group
added HTTP sampler
changed name on HTTP sampler, set method and entered path
added JSON Extractor
switched to a chrome window to check the name of the json element
switched back to JMeter

I can't change the names of anything, enter anything into a text box

if I go to one of the HTTP samplers and add an data item, click on
details, click on close, then I can edit in JMeter again

This is VERY weird!

Help,
Lisa

Lisa Waugh