jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Lisa Waugh" <wa...@us.ibm.com>
Subject JMeter 4.0 - Editing existing JMeter files is VERY flaky
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2018 20:47:55 GMT
Hi,
I'm running JMeter 4.0 on a MacBook Pro (High Sierra) with JAVA
Java version "1.8.0_151"
When I open a JMeter file that I have saved to make a few changes to it,
sometimes I can edit text for parameters or response body or scripts and
sometimes I can't.

There doesn't seem to be a lot of rhyme or reason to it.  I can definitely
show this to someone as it happens more than it doesn't.  It is very
frustrating trying to maintain my scripts at this point.

This wasn't happening with JMeter 3.3

Help
Lisa

Lisa Waugh