jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Nishanth S <nishanth.2...@gmail.com>
Subject Sending Multiple Messages in TCP Client
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2018 17:31:03 GMT
Hello All,
I  have a scenario to load test an client server  tcp application . Client
sends a  handshake message (binary  format ) to which client responds .
Client then sends a   n  number  of actual payloads(binary) and then sends
an check message(binary format).  The process  continues . I am planning to
use jmeter for load and stress testing and think TCPSampler would help. I
also looked at BinaryTCPClientIMpl .I am  knew to  this so any  pointers
would be very helpful. Thanks!