jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Shrikanth Madishetty <shrikanthma...@gmail.com>
Subject JMeter recording
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2018 14:45:54 GMT
Hello All,

I'm JMeter beginner level user, have few questions please help:

1. Recorded sessions capturing lot of samplers though I had excluded
suggested excludes, how would I determine what samples I could delete to
determine correct response time.

2. How to debug reg. expression extractor variable value in responses
(apart from regexp tester in tree view)

3.My web-based app produce lot of run time values, I tried to correlate few
however those not done n has response assertion are passing too in tree
view..is it right results?

4.Max n min response time shown in summary report is same as webpage
time)...

Thanking you all.

Regards
Srikanth