jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Felix Schumacher <felix.schumac...@internetallee.de>
Subject Re: LDAP Test - How to include non-standard objectclasses when create new user
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2018 06:02:43 GMT

Am 16. April 2018 17:05:43 MESZ schrieb o haya <ohaya@yahoo.com.INVALID>:
>Hi,
>
>I am trying to use Jmeter to create a set of test users in our LDAP
>server (an OpenDJ server).
>
>I can get it to basically work all right, but we have a number of
>custom objectclasses and I need to also include in the created users
>and so far, I am not able to do that.
>
>I can include the following in the LDAP Request element:
>
>objectclass                     Person
>objectclass                     inetOrgPerson
>
>and that works, but if I add one of our custom objectclasses in
>addition to those 2 objectclasses, i.e.:
>
>objectclass                     Person
>objectclass                     inetOrgPerson
>objectclass                     myCustomObjectclass
>
>When I run a test, I am getting an error "violates the Directory Server
>schema configuration because it does not include a structural
>objectclass.  All entries must contain a structural objectclass];".
>
>Can anyone tell me how I can configure the LDAP request so that it also
>includes our custom objectclasses?

You got a message from your ldap server, trying to tell you, that the data you sent is invalid.

Have you tried to look up the error message in your favorite search engine?

I think https://stackoverflow.com/questions/11417960/ldap-insertion-exception matches your
description pretty neatly.

But to be certain, we would have to have more information about your custom object class --
and probably would have to be an ldap users group :)

Regards,
 Felix