jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Nayak, Soumya R." <sna...@firstam.com>
Subject Issue with Config Element "jp@gc - Directory Listing Data Source"
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2018 05:50:26 GMT
Hi All,

I am using JMeter 3.3 and in that using plugins manager , I had added a config element "jp@gc
-  Directory Listing Data Source" which picks up the files from a directory and then we process
the files based on sharing across the threads.
The observation was with more no of files, what was happening is that duplicate processing
of files is happening that is one file is processed more than 1 time.
For eg:- I was running a test for 6900 XML files from a directory sharing across the threads
uniquely using the above mentioned element and at the end I could record results of around
6995 output files and also once  ended up with 7232 output files which means 95 and 332 files
respectively were again processed which are duplicate records.

So anybody had experienced the similar issues with the config element ? or how it can be resolved
using this config element or is there any other way to pick up the files from the directory
and sharing each file uniquely across the number of threads defined.

Regards,
Soumya

This message may contain confidential or proprietary information intended only for the use
of the
addressee(s) named above or may contain information that is legally privileged. If you are
not the intended addressee, or the person responsible for delivering it to the intended addressee,
you are hereby notified that reading, disseminating, distributing or copying this message
is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message by mistake, please immediately notify us by
replying to the message and delete the original message and any copies immediately thereafter.

If you received this email as a commercial message and would like to opt out of future commercial
messages, please let us know and we will remove you from our distribution list.

Thank you.~
FAFLD