jmeter-user mailing list archives

From John Melom <John.Me...@spok.com>
Subject Jmeter load test against AWS and nginx
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2018 14:32:49 GMT
Has anyone run into throttling issues running a load test against AWS and / or nginx?

When we run a Jmeter load test against our AWS / nginx configuration, varying percentages
of our http requests are subjected to a 1 second sleep server side.  Right now, our best analysis
indicates it to be a nginx "denial of service attack" detection issue.  We have tried various
nginx tuning settings, but haven't been able to make the issue go away.

I'm not sure how to make IP spoofing work from a linux load generation machine.

I'm curious if others have run into this issue and found ways to get around it.

Thanks,

John Melom