jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Scott Hardegree <scott.hardeg...@hidesigns.com>
Subject ServletConfig has not been initialized
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2018 22:12:42 GMT
Hello All,

I have a java7 application on JBoss 6.1 that I am testing.  My test is completing a form which
creates a unique 5 digit id number.  I have a regex extractor after the call that finds the
id and propagates it throughout the test.  I tested this and was successfully able to find
1 match on one sample, created a variable, ran the test, and all was green.  Currently when
the test is run I am getting 500 errors back from the JBoss web server.  The server log states
“ERROR [org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.[jboss.web].[localhost].[/]] (http-0.0.0.0-8080-19)
Exception while dispatching incoming RPC call: java.lang.IllegalStateException: ServletConfig
has not been initialized”  When doing this manually, no errors occur.

My suspicion is that the regex extractor is not working correctly.  However, I have no way
to prove this.  I also suspect that if I record the test again, everything will be green;
the script is quite large and I would not want to re-record over and over again.

Has anyone encountered this with JMeter 3.3, JBoss 6.1, and Java 7?  If so, was there any
resolution?

Scott Hardegree
Software QA Manager
Health Information Designs, LLC