jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Nayak, Soumya R." <sna...@firstam.com>
Subject JMeter Load Test for Capturing response time of Image
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2018 06:18:03 GMT
Hi All,

I have scenario for a web application.
The scenario is whenever an event is triggered two images are retrieved from the server and
stays in the browser cache.
Now when a user logs in he sees the first image only ,and once he does some operations on
the first image and submits immediately the second image shows up.
So my requirement is to calculate the response time of the second image which comes in a fraction
of seconds from the cache.

How can I achieve it through JMeter?

Regards,
Soumya

This message may contain confidential or proprietary information intended only for the use
of the
addressee(s) named above or may contain information that is legally privileged. If you are
not the intended addressee, or the person responsible for delivering it to the intended addressee,
you are hereby notified that reading, disseminating, distributing or copying this message
is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message by mistake, please immediately notify us by
replying to the message and delete the original message and any copies immediately thereafter.

If you received this email as a commercial message and would like to opt out of future commercial
messages, please let us know and we will remove you from our distribution list.

Thank you.~
FAFLD