jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Souhami, Martin A." <martin.a.souh...@accenture.com>
Subject RE: [External] Re: JMeter 4.0 compatible w/Java 9 - Release date
Date Tue, 06 Feb 2018 15:05:45 GMT
Thanks Philippe! Per my initial perf tests, it's working as expected. No bugs found so far.

Martin A. Souhami
Accenture | Argentina Delivery Center
CIO - Enterprise Data Services
Suipacha 664 4th floor, Buenos Aires, Argentina
r +5411 4516 5021

-----Original Message-----
From: Philippe Mouawad [mailto:philippe.mouawad@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, February 5, 2018 5:49 PM
To: JMeter Users List <user@jmeter.apache.org>
Subject: [External] Re: JMeter 4.0 compatible w/Java 9 - Release date

Hello,
The 4.0 is currently in release process :
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__mail-2Darchives.apache.org_mod-5Fmbox_jmeter-2Ddev_201802.mbox_-253C7af0a07b-2Dba9f-2Df9ec-2Ddaa4-2D75ff7db438e8-2540apache.org-253E&d=DwIBaQ&c=eIGjsITfXP_y-DLLX0uEHXJvU8nOHrUK8IrwNKOtkVU&r=xG5vIS6gQJTYaKmSaE7tX1xVwY5NjgkX6j8uFrXC3cE&m=xCmqAFPLJ2eNM16jT8wEMcroI_Zdv-BVrBFL5_KsA4E&s=vpEZTd9ncAkHWHoKAvurJrf_-dILnCfdlVSQhOd579g&e=

RC6 is cancelled , RC7 should start soon.
If you want an early release, then please download RC6 and test it and give your feedback.

The more we have testers, the better release will be.
Regards
Philippe M.
@philmdot

--