jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JMeter Distributed Load test Query
Date Tue, 16 Jan 2018 18:50:11 GMT
Hi
a. Please use separate threads for separate issues - it is difficult to
follow
b. Please check JMeter logs for errors when things do not work
c. Please provide more useful descriptions of what you did , what did or
did not work etc. e.g. I put multiple IF controllers , it did not work is
not useful.

In your case
a. First get a basic script to work with master - slave (hence eliminate
any connectivity , setup errors) -
https://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/jmeter_distributed_testing_step_by_step.pdf
b. Then get the threads suggestion working if you want to vary load -
However consider  why you want different slaves to generate different loads
c. Then add more complex steps into your script and resolve each issue as
it arises.
As before use a separate topic for each distinct issue that you may run into

regards
deepak