jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JMeter not showing runtime execution summary
Date Wed, 24 Jan 2018 07:35:57 GMT
Hello,
Summary only displays by default HTTP requests, so if you have checked
Generate Parent sampler in Transaction Controller and only have TC
generated, that would cause what you got.
So this would do the trick:
summariser.ignore_transaction_controller_sample_result=false

Still, setting Generate Parent Sampler is not advised as per:

   -
   http://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/generating-dashboard.html#configuration_requirements

Regards

--