jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Riji K <kriji...@gmail.com>
Subject Delay Thread Creation Until Needed
Date Thu, 18 Jan 2018 06:41:44 GMT
Hi all,

Can someone explain me what is the "Delay Thread creation until needed" in
simple Thread group of JMeter. I had googled so much on this, however the
definition was not the exact when i run a simple test from JMeter.

My JMX file has a simple scenario "Login ->Default Page -> Logut". I
executed the jmx for 10 concurrent users with RUT 10 seconds with "Delay
Thread creation until needed = false(checkbox unchecked) and the same jmx
with Delay Thread creation until needed = true (checkbox checked).

Test Observations:

During both the tests, i didn't find any difference in the creation of the
threads.

Can someone help me with this please.

Regards,
Riji K