jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Ivan Rancati <ivan.ranc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Gateway Timeout Errors
Date Fri, 22 Dec 2017 08:17:51 GMT
hi,

if you run your Thread Group for longer than the ramp-up time, you will
have concurrency.
That's a normal setup for a load test. Or have I misunderstood the question?

The reason for the errors could be in the web application (see the server
logs) or the web server that's in front of it (see its logs)

Best,