jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Nayak, Soumya R." <sna...@firstam.com>
Subject Jmeter Data Driven Load tests
Date Tue, 26 Dec 2017 14:08:04 GMT
Hi ,

As I am using MYSQL the connection configuration is done and I have uploaded the particular
driver for the same also.

The issue of mine is let's say in a thread group I have given no of virtual users as 7.

I have 10 records in my DB. I have to process these 10 records uniquely be each thread sharing
across all 7 threads.

For eg -- Thread 1 processes row 1  in DB table

                  Thread 2 processes row 2  in DB table

                  Thread 3 processes row 3

                  Thread 4 processes row 4

                  Thread 5 processes row 5

                  Thread 6 processes row 6

                  Thread 7 processes row 7

                  Thread 1 processes row 8

                  Thread 2 processes row 9

                  Thread 3 processes row 10.

SO, all the threads have to uniquely process all the rows of the DB till the end of DB table.

SO how to accomplish the above in Jmeter? (As of now the sharing of data among threads is
possible only in CSV using CSV config Element)

Regards,

Soumya