jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Nayak, Soumya R." <sna...@firstam.com>
Subject Jmeter Data Driven Load tests
Date Tue, 26 Dec 2017 13:40:51 GMT
Hi,

As of now we have "CSV config element" for using the CSV as data file in which we can even
share the resources across threads or threadgroups.
Similarly do we have any element or plugin where we can give datasource as Database or Directory
rather than CSV.
Please help me as I have Database as the data source as of now where I have to pick up files
and process them by sharing all the data uniquely across the threads or virtual users.

Regards,
Soumya

This message may contain confidential or proprietary information intended only for the use
of the
addressee(s) named above or may contain information that is legally privileged. If you are
not the intended addressee, or the person responsible for delivering it to the intended addressee,
you are hereby notified that reading, disseminating, distributing or copying this message
is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message by mistake, please immediately notify us by
replying to the message and delete the original message and any copies immediately thereafter.

If you received this email as a commercial message and would like to opt out of future commercial
messages, please let us know and we will remove you from our distribution list.

Thank you.~
FAFLD