jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Alexander Podelko <apode...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject issue during recording of file parse
Date Thu, 21 Dec 2017 21:07:29 GMT
Hi,
I ran into an issue recording in JMeter 3.3. The process I want to record includes selecting
a file which then gets parsed and results shown.
Works fine without JMeter recording. The request is:
POST /epm/ui-rest/v1/requests/19433ef9-a3d2-4566-8eab-b1bdc2694d54/parseResults

with content like:-----------------------------63682221520041Content-Disposition: form-data;
name="file"; filename="request_flat_1M_100_Cust.xlsx"Content-Type: application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.spreadsheetml.sheet
and then the file itself.
The response is the parsed file in a json-like format.
However during recording JMeter somehow decide to get the file from the JMeter folder - so
I may see for that request in View Result Tree:
Response code: Non HTTP response code: java.io.FileNotFoundExceptionResponse message: Non
HTTP response message: C:\apache-jmeter-3.3\bin\request_flat_1M_100_Cust.xlsx (The system
cannot find the file specified)
The request itself gets recorded - but we don't have the proper response, so can't record
beyond that point.
Any thoughts?
Thanks,Alex