jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Konstantin Kalinin <konstan...@kkalinin.pro>
Subject Re: Jmeter Data Driven Load tests
Date Tue, 26 Dec 2017 13:46:55 GMT
Hi!
Isn't a pack of JDBC* components - your case?
http://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/component_reference.html#JDBC_Connection_Configuration
http://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/component_reference.html#JDBC_Request
http://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/component_reference.html#JDBC_PreProcessor
http://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/component_reference.html#JDBC_PostProcessor

You'll only have to download an appropriate driver for your particular DBMS.

26.12.2017, 17:41, "Nayak, Soumya R." <snayak@firstam.com>:
> Hi,
>
> As of now we have "CSV config element" for using the CSV as data file in which we can
even share the resources across threads or threadgroups.
> Similarly do we have any element or plugin where we can give datasource as Database or
Directory rather than CSV.
> Please help me as I have Database as the data source as of now where I have to pick up
files and process them by sharing all the data uniquely across the threads or virtual users.