jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Bob Small <bob.sm...@blackboard.com>
Subject RE: how many threads we can run with webdriver sampler
Date Mon, 13 Nov 2017 18:04:08 GMT
Well if you are using the GUI not much, I see limits of say 2000, if you are command line you
can use more, but again it does depend on your CPU.  If you have say an intel i5 likely you
are going to run out maybe around 10k, but it has many factors, network, app response, what
calls you are making etc.  Play with it and test out to see where your system brakes down.
 Also you can move to Blazemeter or AWS for more threads, and bigger runs.

Bob Small
QA Automation

Development
Blackboard Transact

T: 602.752.6301
blackboard.com/transact

-----Original Message-----
From: Rajiv Nanduani [mailto:rajivkumarnandvani@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, November 13, 2017 9:54 AM
To: user@jmeter.apache.org
Subject: how many threads we can run with webdriver sampler

hi, i would like to know through jmeter using webdriver sampler how many threads we can run
as it says it depends on CPU core.

thanks
This email and any attachments may contain confidential and proprietary information of Blackboard
that is for the sole use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient,
disclosure, copying, re-distribution or other use of any of this information is strictly prohibited.
Please immediately notify the sender and delete this transmission if you received this email
in error.