jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Muhammad Nasir <mna...@folio3.com>
Subject Is there a way to count all retries as single request in JMeter
Date Thu, 09 Nov 2017 05:59:46 GMT
I am having false reporting due to number of retries. I have implemented a
retry mechanism as
" ${__jexl3(("${Login_Code}" != "200") && ("${Login_Counter}" <= "2"))} "

Let's say I am executing a request which retries for 2 times and then
Failed is actually reported as 3 independent requests on Aggregate/Results
Tree Reports.

Is there a way to report this as single failure because this is ultimately
a single request with 2 retries?

Note: I tried following solution and its not working either
import org.apache.jmeter.samplers.SampleResult;

if (new String(ResponseData).equals("message")) {
    SampleResult result = ctx.getCurrentSampler().sample(null);
    if (result.getResponseDataAsString().equals("message")) {
        Failure = true;
    } else {
        SampleResult.setSuccessful(true);
    }