jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Muhammad Nasir <mna...@folio3.com>
Subject Re: Problem with HTTP Sampler Retry - Loggin
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2017 13:47:58 GMT
I have already configured it to true in JMeter.properties file and
configured all other relevant settings.
https://pastebin.com/6SXfL3Hf

Am I making any mistake here? Also is there a way to log all these trying
to connect and retry attempts in logs?

*Muhammad Nasir*
Lead Quality Assurance Engineer
*folio3* Pvt. Ltd.
www.folio3.com
Cell: +92 332 257 9082

On Thu, Nov 2, 2017 at 6:38 PM, Philippe Mouawad <philippe.mouawad@gmail.com
> wrote:

> So:
>
> 1) POST is not idempotent, by default no retry will be done unless you set
> httpclient4.request_sent_retry_enabled
> 2) Retry is not done if request was sent, so if you're getting response
> timeout, you're in this case
>

> On Thu, Nov 2, 2017 at 1:42 PM, Muhammad Nasir <mnasir@folio3.com> wrote:
>
> > I am using *httpclient4 *with *POST *method.
> > Properties file is uploaded at https://pastebin.com/6SXfL3Hf
> >
> > *Muhammad Nasir*
> > Lead Quality Assurance Engineer
> > *folio3* Pvt. Ltd.
> > www.folio3.com
> > Cell: +92 332 257 9082
> >
> > On Thu, Nov 2, 2017 at 5:35 PM, Philippe Mouawad <
> > philippe.mouawad@gmail.com
> > > wrote:
> >
> > > What http methods are you using and what are the values of the
> properties
> > > ?

> > > before
> sent.