jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Harshal Kulkarni <kulkarni.hars...@gmail.com>
Subject How to handle async requests in Jmeter
Date Tue, 07 Nov 2017 06:06:34 GMT
Hi Team -

I am working to load test one application in our organization, which has
number of static components and hence in Jmeter I see number of HTTP
sampler per static call as below :

Transaction Controller1

-HTTP Request 1

-HTTP Request 2

.

.

-HTTP Request n

Transaction COntroller2

-HTTP Request 1

-HTTP Request 2

.

.

-HTTP Request n

Transaction COntroller3

-HTTP Request 1

-HTTP  Request 2

.

.

-HTTP Request n

As these samplers get executes serially, and then the response time is get
added at the end, the overall page response time comes quite high.

Is there any way where I can call these HTTP requests for static
components, to be executed synchronously/in parallel (as it is more
relistic way)?

Appreciate your help here. Thanks!