jmeter-user mailing list archives

From jmeter tea <jmeter...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Does JDBC Connection Config component respect its scope?
Date Mon, 27 Nov 2017 11:10:09 GMT
There's a general note about configuration elements (
http://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/component_reference.html#config_elements
)
elements are processed at the start of the scope in which they are found,
i.e. before any samplers in the same scope.
There's such note in CSV Data Set Config (
http://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/component_reference.html#CSV_Data_Set_Config
)
CSV Dataset variables are defined at the start of each test iteration. As
this is after configuration processing is completed, they cannot be used
for some configuration items - such as JDBC Config