jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: disappearing variables
Date Wed, 22 Nov 2017 21:23:36 GMT
I think issue is due to Counters config.
You didn't check "Track counter independently fro each user" nor "reset
Counter on each iteration".

   - http://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/component_reference.html#Counter

I the location of JSR223 PreProcessor intentional ? It will be executed for
every sampler:

   - http://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/test_plan.html#scoping_rules

Regarding jp@gc - JSON Path Extractor, there is a core JSON Extractor in
jmeter: