jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Vamsi Krishna Maddali <vamsi.madd...@qolsys.com>
Subject Help required in regular expression in Jmeter
Date Mon, 13 Nov 2017 07:17:42 GMT
Hi All,

Required your help in resloving below issue:

Issue:Unable to capture the authenticate?code value which is generated while logging in to
a webpage, authenticate?code value which is being generated is a dynamic value and not following
a unique pattarn as in a regular expression kind.

What i am trying to do here is capturing the authenticate?code value into a variable named
“token” by using the “Regular Expression Extractor” and use that variable in the login
script which is used to access the webpage. But the authenticate?code is not being captured
in the script and i am not able to use in the login script.

My guess is that the Regular Expression Extractor which i am using may not be the correct
one, so couldn't capture the authenticate?code value .

Can anyone help me in finding a soluion or any other method to handel this situation.

Below is the HTML tag in webpage:

<form id="kc-form-login" class="" action="http://localhost:8080/auth/realms/master/login-actions/authenticate?code=u22yiDCDtV-jm3_1w2NP6HykFCTtePlgADFhFa17U3s&execution=570368df-fa0b-4bd1-9964-251d1448718e&client_id=security-admin-console"
method="post">

in the below , we are trying to capture “authenticate?code=u22yiDCDtV-jm3_1w2NP6HykFCTtePlgADFhFa17U3s”
value and need to send as a parameter in next “Sample Controller”.

[cid:28bd9a2c-d267-4bcc-83c7-62b255416835]

Thanks,

Vamsi