jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Freeman, Bill" <wifre...@akamai.com>
Subject Re: http2 Request setting Source Address
Date Wed, 01 Nov 2017 21:57:06 GMT
Hello, Thank you for the help Philippe
I was hoping a user might provide some insight. This seemed like core functionality in the
available plugins some other user might have encountered.

Bill freeman
Email:				wifreema@akamai.com
Work Phone:			978-303-8076
Akamai Extension:	 	38076
Mobile Phone:			978-821-6408

On 11/1/17, 5:47 PM, "Philippe Mouawad" <philippe.mouawad@gmail.com> wrote:

    HELLO(*) M. Freeman,

    There is currently no HTTP2 Request Sampler in Core JMeter.
    So I suppose your're using some 3rd party plugin and as such I suggest you
    address your question to the concerned project.

    PS : I love to say hello when I start a conversation moreover requesting
    some help from an OSS project where a lot of people work on their free
    time, weird isn't it ?

    Regards

    --
    Cordialement.