jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "glinius@live.com" <glin...@live.com>
Subject Re: JMeter - Ant Integration: JTL file does not exist
Date Mon, 13 Nov 2017 13:14:43 GMT
My expectation is that JMeter execution fails therefore result file is not
being generated therefore  XSLT
<https://www.w3schools.com/xml/xsl_intro.asp>   conversion from JTL to HTML
is not happening.

So I would recommend amending your *<jmeter>* Ant  target in "build.xml"
file like

> <jmeter
>             jmeterhome="${jmeter.home}"
>             testplan ="${testpath}/${test}.jmx"
>             resultlog="${testpath}/${test}.jtl"
>             jmeterlogfile="${testpath}/jmeter.log>

The last line will enable JMeter logging and you should see /jmeter.log/
file under ${testpath}, normally it contains all the necessary information
to get to the bottom of your test failure.

More information:

 -  JMeter Ant Task Parameters
<https://github.com/jfifield/ant-jmeter#parameters>
 -  Five Ways To Launch a JMeter Test without Using the JMeter GUI
<https://www.blazemeter.com/blog/5-ways-launch-jmeter-test-without-using-jmeter-gui>

--
Sent from: http://www.jmeter-archive.org/JMeter-User-f512775.html