jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using CSV for POST json request
Date Thu, 26 Oct 2017 20:03:35 GMT
You mean you have additional parameters ? They probabkly *should* be query
string parameters in which case  you can direct add them in the URL form in
the PATH text box.
You probably want to take a look at Parameter Handling in
http://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/component_reference.html#HTTP_Request