jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Gomathi <gomsrin...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: Question
Date Tue, 03 Oct 2017 21:34:02 GMT
Hi All,

I have a scenario wherein i have to export the values(the details of group
of people) from a webpage in either a CVS or PDF format in my local. The
response was success When i recorded this scenario in jmeter. When i added
recorded samplers in the thread group and ran them, i received success
response with 302 response code. But the sample time is very less when
compared with F12 time(manually captured it using F12 developer tool).

It is a POST request when i recorded it. In the results it's showing 3
different child samples out of that 1 is POST and the remaining 2 are GET
requests. And 1 additional request with blank request.

The below is the structure:

1 /WebPages/Common/abc.aspx?mhsghgsjfgjsdg
 -child1 (POST request)
 -child2(GET request)
 -child3(GET request)
1 /WebPages/Common/abc.aspx?mhsghgsjfgjsdg (blank request)

It's a C# application. Even for some other requests i am getting 302
response code with correct sample time. So i have no issues with those
samples.

Could someone assist me to find out what could be the issue for the
incorrect sample time? and how can i resolve it to get the correct sample
time?

Appreciate your inputs or resolution.