jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Shay Ginsbourg <sginsbo...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Opinion on this potential new look for JMeter UI
Date Tue, 31 Oct 2017 17:18:09 GMT
Looks conservative and professional.

Nice job!

--
Sincerely,

@Shay_Ginsbourg
Regulatory & Testing Affairs Consultant

Ginsbourg.com providing cloud opensource website monitoring services.
Ginsbourg.com providing mobile web performance and load testing services.
Ginsbourg.com providing medical device software Validation, Verification & Testing (VV&T)
services.

WWW.GINSBOURG.COM (since 2008)

Providing quality services to the appreciated contractors and customers:

* Applango * Applied Spectral Imaging * Arad Technologies * Astea Israel * Bank of Israel
* Bezeq International * Bio Control Medical * Biometrix * Blue Snap * Cellebrite * Check Point
* Codeoasis * Cognifit * CyberArk * DoItWise * Driveway * Earlysense * Emerald Medical Applications
* Flometrica * Galil Software * GE Healthcare * Given Imaging * Gixoo * Harel Insurance *
Hera Med * Hewlett Packard * IBM WorkLight * Idit Software Solutions * Israel Railways Corporation
* Israeli Ministry of Finance * Israeli Standards Institute * Medimop Medical Projects * Menora
Insurance * Mentors Channel * Mobile Tornado * Mominis * Neura * Ness Technologies * ORAM
International * Orpak * Partner-Orange * Peer39 * Pneumedicare * Qualitest * Real Commerce
* Safe Charge International * Shaker * Shefa Amirim * Strauss Water Tami4 * Swift Ness * Tact
Matrix * TaKaDu * Tel-Aviv University * Tescom-ONE * Tesnet Group * TesTeam QHR * Tulip Information
Systems * Tuttnauer * Verix * Visionix * Visionsense * West * WinBuyer * XMPie Xerox * YCD
Multimedia *

Providing Regulatory, Medical & Performance Testing services since 2008:

* IEC 62304 Medical Device Software Life Cycle * IEEE 829 Software Test Documentation * ISO
14971 Medical Device Risk Management * FDA 21 CFR Part 11 Software Validation * CE Medical
Device Directive 93/42/EEC dossier * IEC 60601-1:2005 3rd ED PEMS - Medical Electrical Equipment
* End-to-end verification, validation, and testing (VV&T) * FDA and CE submissions * Open
source free testing tools implementation * Functionality and regression testing * Software
Performance & Load testing (Apache JMeter, HP LoadRunner, Soasta CloudTest) * Software
Testing Advanced Automation * Medical Software Verification & Validation * Medical Device
Verification & Validation * Medical Device Regulatory Submission * Organizational Regulatory
Qualification *

Formerly QA Manager of LoadRunner at Mercury Interactive

M.Sc. cum laude in Bio-Medical Engineering
M.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering

Mobile: +972(0)54-6690915
Email: sginsbourg@gmail.com

Visit my personal page on LinkedIn at: http://www.linkedin.com/in/shayginsbourg

Shay Ginsbourg on about.me

Shay Ginsbourg
about.me/shayginsbourg

Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail.