I have a test plan that sends a variety of different messages in a web app, and I need to record response times and other metrics for each message type.
For each message type I have a backend listener sending to InfluxDB. Each of these is configured using parameters that are read in from the command line.
In particular the "measurement" value is different for each message type.
However when I run the plan I find every measurement is sent with the value of the first "measurement". I noticed this in the InfluxDB and verified it using Wireshark.
The test plan is attached. Look under "Main Thread Group".