jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Campbell. Rory (LIT)" <Rory.Campb...@Liberty-IT.co.uk>
Subject RE: Connect to Microsoft Sharepoint
Date Thu, 14 Sep 2017 11:39:40 GMT
Thanks! And 1 last question. Is there a way I can add all the response times together for a
request used in a while controller?

The request loops until I get an expected response back but I want to know how long in total
it took for that expected response to be returned

-----Original Message-----
From: ZK [mailto:stevesenior69@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 14, 2017 10:52 AM
To: jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: RE: Connect to Microsoft Sharepoint

Hi,
you could add a 'Counter' config element inside your while controller

+While Controller
++Counter
++Request checking file has been uploaded

To configure the Counter config element:
start = 1
increment = 1
Reference Name = loopCounter
Track counter independently for each user = checked

Then as mentioned in my previous reply, the Request Sampler Name for the sampler contained
in the While condition could be some thing like:
HTTP Request - wait for file to be uploaded -  Thread number = ${__threadNum} - Loop Number
= ${loopCounter}

ZK

--
Sent from: http://www.jmeter-archive.org/JMeter-User-f512775.html