jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Ramkumar Selvaraj <ramkumar...@hotmail.com>
Subject OAUTH2.0 Authentication token
Date Thu, 03 Aug 2017 08:21:45 GMT
Hi All,

I have a requirement to test performance for Rest web Api by creating a customer registration
page.

Before creating a customer page, it requires to get the access token from the registered system
called Azure Active directory AD Tenant system where the system is deployed.By getting the
token from OAUTH 2.0 where I need to send the Authorization token in the Header Manager as
a next request to  create the customer registration page.

I am not sure how to do this,anybody can share some ideas or steps how to proceed this through
JMeter.

Please give me some inputs how to do this through JMeter.

Its an urgent requirement.

Thanks for the support

Cheers,

Ram